Saturday, June 18, 2011

Funny and Hot

This is an old video, but still, I just love it, Dean is so funny and hot!

I shouldn't be watching this now, I need to concentrate and keep studying, but again each time I need to focus on some subject, I must hear some music (usually Laruku or Vamps), so sometimes I end up digging through some old stuff - great old stuff.
Lets face it: Dean is sure the best way to self-motivate so I can keep learning the whole day without falling asleep. I can't get him out of my head! It goes without saying that I just love Survivor's song Eye of the Tiger: Rising up back on the street.... just a man and his will to survive! Yeah! I will survive! I'll pass the test!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kids need to read

Kids need to read
Inspiring Imagination

All you need is Laruku

Fukushima Diary

Tame The Web

ESO Top News

Chandra :: Photo Album

The Social OPAC