Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Made by fans for fans

Latests hits: Death Note fan flash

The lyrics: I am a superstar with a big big house and a big big car
I am a superstar and I dont care who you are
I am a superstar with a big big house and a big big car
I am a superstar and I dont care who you are
Chocolate? Did you say Chocolate?, Chocolate? (3 times)
Kiss, kiss fall in love hey hey hey
kidzukeba itsudemo soba ni iru keredo
HONTO wa KIRAI? SUKI? mousou na no?
jibun no kimochi ga KURIA ni mietara
I’m bringing sexy back
Then other boys don’t know how to act
I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.
Take 'em to the bridge
Dirty babe
You see the shackles
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I
Yeah drop the bomb! Just drop the bomb!
And all the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
Thanks for the memories
Even though they weren't so great
-------------------------------------------
Remember Prince of Tennis? I truly loved it, so you can imagine my surprise watching this last opening: Seigaku.


Seigakuuu! fight oh! fight oh! fight oh!
Music: Cagayake! Girls first opening theme from K-On!
Lyrics:
Chatting Now
GACHI de KASHIMASHI Never Ending Girls' Talk
shuugyou CHAIMU made matenai
chikoku wa shite mo soutai wa Non Non Non!
seiippai Study After School
DOKIDOKI ga tomannai FURUSUROTTORU na nounai
kibou yokubou bonnou RIBON kakete housou
NETA dossari mochiyori New Type Version uchikomi
danshi kinsei no PURIchou koi tsu'zutta nikkichou
SUKAATOtake niiSENCHI tsumetara tobu yo
kinou yori tooku ototoi yori OKUTAABU takaku
Jumping Now
GACHI de URUWASHI Never Ending Girls' Life
hibi MAJI RAIBU dashi matta nashi
hayaoki shite mo hayane wa Non Non Non!
meippai Shouting WASSHOI
GACHI de SUBARASHI Never Ending Girls' Song
gogo TIITAIMU ni wa motte koi
kataomoi demo gyokusai de Here We Go!
utaeba Shining After School
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kids need to read

Kids need to read
Inspiring Imagination

All you need is Laruku

Fukushima Diary

Tame The Web

ESO Top News

Chandra :: Photo Album

The Social OPAC