Friday, August 3, 2012

Buy and sell human being

Stop the Traffik ask us: will we dance? When I first saw the video, I wondered how did they manage to film it, because I have visited Amsterdam and remember the tour guide told us not to take any picture, it was forbidden... Then, when it comes to the end of it, I realize it was to help people. Sure, there is always someone who may come and tell you "Do you wanna dance and become a star in Europe?" and later on you end up in a place where you never dreamt of being. Sad. And know, thanks to Stop the Traffik we can take action. The silence at the end of the video sounds to me like a loud cry from many people. "When people act, things change". Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kids need to read

Kids need to read
Inspiring Imagination

All you need is Laruku

Fukushima Diary

Tame The Web

ESO Top News

Chandra :: Photo Album

The Social OPAC